Welcome to the CockroachDB wiki space!
This space is meant for technical documentation and guides specifically for contributors to CockroachDB itself.
- CockroachDB code repository: https://github.com/cockroachdb/cockroach
- Cockroach Labs web site: https://www.cockroachlabs.com/
Note: This is a public space!
Mobile users: if the page does not load, select menu -> desktop version in your browser.
Cockroach Labs personnel: click "log in" bottom left of this page to authenticate and see other spaces.
The pages on this wiki have not been reviewed for accuracy or suitability for any purpose. The content may not be up-to-date at the moment you access it.
The information presented here is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing this information and assume any risks associated with use or redistribution.
Recently Updated Pages
Search this documentation
- Understanding CockroachDB
- Contributing to CockroachDB
- Reporting bugs in CockroachDB
- Evaluate the complexity of your project
- What is a Good CockroachDB PR
- Code reviews
- Engineering standards
- Decomposing changes and updating PRs during reviews
- Code commenting guidelines
- Marking features as "not yet implemented"
- Updating Go dependencies
- Backporting a change to a release branch
- Git Commit Messages
- Go (Golang) coding guidelines
- Can I still commit/merge code if there is still work left to do?
- Log and error redactability
- Productivity Tips
- Getting and building CockroachDB from source
- Testing CockroachDB
- Troubleshooting CockroachDB
- Maintaining CockroachDB
- Page Index